Home For Children
PO Box 430
Mauldin, SC 29662
The South Carolina Church of God Home For Children is committed to providing a wholesome, well-balanced life for every child in its care, and a family structured program that teaches Biblical values, morals, and love.
James 1:27 states: “Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress.” In 2006, the HOME celebrated 50 years of Child Care ministry. In June 1969, the HOME moved to its present location on Highway #417, in Mauldin, South Carolina, which consists of a 25 acre campus: Administrative offices, 3 homes for the children (capacity-40), library, gym, food and clothing stockrooms, Superintendent’s home, Relief Parents home, and an off-house for House Parents on their days off.
About The Home
The Church of God Home is fully licensed by the South Carolina Department of Social Services, and the Home adheres to all interstate placement regulations. No child is denied our care and services based on race, religion, ethnic origin, or inability to pay for the services.
Residential Services Provided
- Residential group care for children ages 5-17, supervised by competent child care workers.
- Professional evaluation and counseling for residents by a professional Social Worker.
- Medical and Dental services are provided
- Supervised recreational and leisure- time activities including: swimming, physical fitness, music and drama.
- Education provided in public schools with tutoring, and some special assistance provided on campus
- Foster Care
- Adoptions….on a limited basis